PGP/MIME signature verification

Tue Dec 21 01:51:08 PST 2010

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:22:07 -0500, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> I was able to merge dkg's signature-verification branch on top of
> cworth's current master head (b3caef1f) with only a tiny
> easily-resolvable conflict.  It seems to work exactly as advertised, and
> I wholeheartedly approve and endorse this patch set for inclusion
> upstream:

> I have pushed a merged "signature-verification" branch to my repo, along

So what am I doing wrong, I pulled your branch and compiled/installed,
but I don't see any signature verification in my emacs?

Unless all work is still in the notmuch binary, I see for your mail,
e.g.
"sigstatus": [{"status": "error","keyid": "ED34CEABE27BAABC", "errors":
2}]
(perhaps due to me not having your key???)

On a side note:
notmuch show format=json --verify id:"87aak08fu8.fsf at servo.finestructure.net"

is ok but:
notmuch show --verify id:"87aak08fu8.fsf at servo.finestructure.net"

neither omplains nor shows anything in addition. Should it do one of the
two?

Sebastian