PGP/MIME signature verification

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Mon Dec 13 14:11:47 PST 2010

On 12/13/2010 05:02 PM, David Bremner wrote:
> I had a look at dkg's patch and it looks reasonable to me. Except for
> the small amount of self described "crufty boilplate" which I was too
> lazy to understand.  I also compiled and ran it, it seemed to work OK on
> the two test cases I had handy.

the crufty boilerplate is just to make the GMime business know how to
not hassle the user for a password.  GMime upstream appears to be
deprecating that particular interface, so we should be able to remove
the boilerplate once gmime 2.6 is released (and notmuch decides to
abandon gmime 2.4).

This isn't about to happen tomorrow though, so i think the boilerplate
needs to stay in for now.

Thanks for the review, David!

	--dkg