[notmuch] New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website

Michal Sojka sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz
Tue Nov 23 21:41:52 PST 2010

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:17:33 +0100, Michal Sojka <sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz> wrote:
> > Will it be possible to upload any images to the wiki? I think that
> > notmuch would deserve some screenshots on its web pages. Currently I get
> > (after git push):
>
> It would be great to have some useful screenshots, yes.
>
> > remote: ERROR: Can't connect to clamd: Connection refused
> > remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in scalar chomp at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 171.
> > remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in length at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 177.
> > remote: prohibited by allowed_attachments (file seems to contain a
> > virus (virus checker clamdscan -; failed with no output))
>
> Clearly, I don't have the virus-checking portions of ikiwiki setup
> correctly on the server. I'm currently doing an upgrade of the ikiwiki
> and clamav pacakges that should hopefully fix this.
>
> You could wait a bit and then try again,

Yes, now it works, thanks. There is only a minor problem now. I first
created the new page as /screenshots/index.mdwn and then wanted to
rename it to /screenshots.mdwn and get this message:

remote: you are not allowed to change screenshots/index.mdwn

So I copied the page instead of moving. So there are two screenshot pages
now and the one in screenshots directory can be removed.

-Michal