Notmuch Ruby bindings

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Nov 8 09:44:53 PST 2010

On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:26:52 +0300, Ali Polatel <alip at exherbo.org> wrote:
> I've written Ruby bindings for the notmuch library.

Hi, Ali.

Thanks so much for writing these bindings and sharing them with the
community! I'm sorry it has taken me so long before I've responded to
your message announcing these.

> - Clone the git url mentioned above and switch to the ruby branch.
> - Build the notmuch library
> - cd bindings/ruby

I'm glad to see these implemented within the bindings directory of the
notmuch source code. If you'd be interested, I'd be happy to host these
bindings in the primary repository, (where you could just push changes
directly). I'll send you separate instructions if you're interested in
that.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com