bug report: notmuch-hello 'All tags' view

Darren McGuicken mailing-notmuch at fernseed.info
Tue Nov 2 13:17:56 PDT 2010

Wow, that was probably the most secure bug report in history - this time
in plain for those of you who don't have access to Carl's private key!

I've noticed since rebasing to 0.4 that I'm seeing an empty entry in the
'All tags' view of notmuch-hello which appears to represent a search
against 'tag:'.

For some reason this search matches 1,233 of my now 22,905 messages,
encompassing a date range of about five years and including an
apparently random collection of both tagged and untagged threads.

Anyone else seeing anything similar?  What else do you need from me to
track this one down?