Introducing ner: an ncurses based notmuch ui

Michael Forney mforney at mforney.org
Tue Nov 2 09:32:51 PDT 2010

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 09:57:43 -0400, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:44:54 -0700, Michael Forney <mforney at mforney.org> wrote:
> > Currently, at least gcc-4.4, and yaml-cpp-0.2.5 are required.
>
> Hi, Michael.  What distro do you use?  Do you install yaml-cpp from
> source, or does your distro have packages for all the needed libraries?
> Unfortunately it looks to me like Debian does not currently support this
> package.
>
> jamie.

I'm using Exherbo (http://exherbo.org), which does have yaml-cpp
packaged (http://git.exherbo.org/summer/packages/dev-libs/yaml-cpp/index.html).

I realize that yaml-cpp might be a bit difficult to come by on many
systems, and I would definitely consider switching to something else in
the future. For now, I needed something easy, and more flexible than
GKeyFile.

--
Michael Forney <mforney at mforney.org>