Possible to do more async?

Tue Oct 26 00:08:17 PDT 2010

Pressing 'a' to archive a thread and advance to the next takes about 2
seconds. This is annoying when I am just scanning my spam-infested mail
account. Would emacs provide the possibility to first advance to the
asynchronously anyway in most situations for better interactivity? Are
others happy with the reaction times in the emacs interface?

Sebastian

P.S. And *somebody* please remove the notmuch-inserted BCC when
replying. It is a)inconsistent with new mails via C-mx anyway, and b)
could be inserted by the emacs UI for those who want it.