notmuch-next branch

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:45:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

I think many people agree notmuch mainline has been rather slow. So
I'm proposing to have notmuch-next branch, either on github or
gitorious (please vote).

More than one person should have write access to this repo, but some
guidelines should be in place. I propose that patches should be
signed-off-by at least another person in the mailing list before
pushing. It would be nice if this is how the mainline branch works,
but we don't need to wait for that to happen. We need to vote on who
are the people to have write access.

Also, we need to agree which patches to start with and how. One
proposal would be to propose and vote here, another would be to resend
them and wait for signed-off-by's.

What do you think?

--
Felipe Contreras