notmuch-haskell

Ali Polatel alip at exherbo.org
Sat Oct 2 06:13:39 PDT 2010

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:05:07 -0700, Bart Massey <bart at po8.org> wrote:
> I've posted notmuch-haskell, Haskell FFI bindings for libnotmuch, on
> Hackage (http://hackage.haskell.org).  They're quite preliminary, have
> no documentation, and probably are a bit buggy.  However, they should
> let you get started working with notmuch from Haskell code.

I've written haskell bindings¹ for notmuch using c2hs sometime ago but
didn't post them on Hackage. These bindings are well documented as far
as I can tell.

I've also started writing a notmuch email reader in Haskell, called
Qoropa². It can't do much right now, you can only view search results
with it.

Due to lack of time, I couldn't work on these projects in the previous
months, but I'm willing to start coding again.

My knowledge of Haskell is primitive, which you can understand if you
read the code but if you want to cooperate anyway, I'd really be more
than happy to give you push access to these repositories.

¹: http://github.com/alip/hs-notmuch
²: http://github.com/alip/qoropa

--
Regards,