Would a more sophisticated notmuch-fcc-dirs be acceptable?

Rob Browning rlb at defaultvalue.org
Sun Sep 26 18:47:11 PDT 2010

I'd like to be able to archive to a destination based on the year, i.e.:

  (concat "sent-" (format-time-string "%Y"))

and I'd like for that string to be recomputed for each outgoing message.

I'd also like to fcc to a directory outside of message-directory, and I
imagine that sometimes it might be useful to fcc to more than one
location.

If I have time to work on it, would patches for this sort of thing be
interesting?

Thanks
--
Rob Browning