notmuch-haskell

Daniel Goldin danielgoldin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:53:22 PDT 2010

Using emacs 23.1.1, notmuch 3.1-59. Here is relevant code from .emacs:

(setq mail-host-address "gmail.com")
(setq user-full-name "Me")
(setq user-mail-address "me at gmail.com")

(setq smtpmail-starttls-credentials '(("smtp.gmail.com" 587 nil nil)))
;; Must be set BEFORE loading smtpmail
(setq smtpmail-auth-credentials (expand-file-name "~/.authinfo"))
(setq smtpmail-default-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com")
(setq smtpmail-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com")
(setq smtpmail-smtp-service 587)
(setq smtpmail-debug-info t) ; change to nil once it works
(setq smtpmail-debug-verb t)

(require 'smtpmail)
(setq send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it)
(setq message-send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it)
(require 'starttls)

--
Daniel Goldin
626.817.2462