social gathering during DebConf

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Fri Jul 23 13:56:51 PDT 2010

Hey, folks.  For those of you that don't already know, David Bremner
will be hosting a birds-of-a-feather session on notmuch during DebConf
10 in NYC [0] on Thursday, August 5 [1].  Even if you're not
specifically involved with Debian but are in the NYC area, feel free to
join.  Hopefully we can get together for drinks sometime during the
week.  If you're around but have schedule restrictions during that week,
let us know and maybe we can schedule a social gathering at a specific
time.

jamie.

[0] http://debconf10.debconf.org/
[1] https://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/562.en.html