changing default order on 'inbox' view to newest first (like in searches)

dbp at riseup.net dbp at riseup.net
Tue Jun 29 11:51:07 PDT 2010

I would like it so that when I go to the inbox view from the notmuch-hello
page, it shows the messages in order of newest first - as right now there
are about 8000 messages tagged inbox, and it takes a long time to page
down to the end (as it loads them relatively slowly).

I assume some variable can be set in my .emacs, but I couldn't find
anything documented that would explain how.

How can I do this?

--
gnupg key: 173DDDF9
website: dbpatterson.com