My repository is moving once again...

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jun 7 08:10:22 PDT 2010

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:47:54 +0200, Michal Sojka <sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz> wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Jun 2010, Carl Worth wrote:
> >     new tests in the test suite to handle 512-character message IDs).
>
> Hi Carl,
>
> I see some changes in the test suite in your repo. Do you want me to
> update the modularization patches I sent in
> id:1273510084-19896-1-git-send-email-sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz?

Either you or me.

I am planning to review/merge your changes very soon. And I was aware
that this patch series was outstanding when I recently changed the test
suite.

So I made those test-suite changes with the assumption that I would take
any merge pain upon myself, rather than putting it on you.

If you'd like to help with the merge, that would be great, but you're
under no obligation.

I prmoise not to augment the test suite anymore before looking at that
patch series at least. So hopefully this is the very last time you'll
have to update it!

Thanks for your patience,

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com