[SCM] notmuch - thread-based email index, search and tagging. branch, master, updated. 0.2-180-gc87d17f

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Apr 26 07:23:20 PDT 2010

--
carl.d.worth at intel.com
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 08:32:44 +0100, David Edmondson <dme at dme.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:17:03 -0700 (PDT), notmuch-commits-sender at notmuchmail.org (Carl Worth) wrote:
> >     emacs: Make notmuch-hello jumpt to search bar by default.
>
> Originally this was the behaviour (jump to the search box), but I found
> that it really annoyed me. To use any of the keybindings it's necessary
> to move the cursor out of the search entry area.

Ah. I must not be using any keybindings, (other than TAB). But now that
we're talking about it, we do need both '?' and 'G' to be available in
notmuch-hello as in notmuch-search and notmuch-folder.

And as I said in the commit message, I don't *really* want point in the
searc bar---I really want it to be on whatever saved search I was just
using, (since I'll return to notmuch-hello much more frequently than
starting it fresh).

-Carl