sort order regression

Michal Sojka sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz
Mon Apr 26 02:59:12 PDT 2010

> Want to replay all the git test-suite commits other than any from the
> person with the missing ack? That should get us pretty close to the
> current state in git, would give us code we could use, and might even
> make it possible for us to submit improvements directly to the upstream
> git repository.
>
> Should be a pretty simple "git rebase -i" or so and edit out the lines
> From the author of interest. (Simple, assuming it doesn't fall over
> completely due to conflicts.)

I do not fully understand what you propose here. You mean to reply the
commits from git repository into notmuch repository and then put your
relicensing patch on top of it?

We do not need the contribution with missing ack in notmuch test suite
since it is git specific.

> Just an idea anyway. I also understand if you don't have motivation to
> pursue this further. And we can just do our own "modularization" as we
> want new features.

The motivation is not the problem. I will only have less time for
notmuch in the upcomming two months.

-Michal