Failing test cases

Dirk Hohndel hohndel at infradead.org
Sat Apr 24 19:29:18 PDT 2010

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:17:44 +1000, Jason White <jason at jasonjgw.net> wrote:
> I just tried to build the Debian package from the latest Git master branch,
> but this could not be completed due to failures of test cases 067, 068 and
> 069.
>
> Are others seeing this, or is it a peculiarity of my system (Debian Sid,
> x86-64)?

No, this is the expected behavior right now. Carl has the habit of
committing the tests before he commits the code that addresses the issue
/ feature that is tested for. And it turned out that there was a bug in
the original version of that code. I have submitted a fixed version but
that hasn't been pushed, yet.

0.3 with all the latest and greatest fixes and cleanups should be out,
shortly.

/D

--
Dirk Hohndel