notmuch segfault

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Sat Apr 24 06:52:37 PDT 2010

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:26:51 +0200, "Sebastian Spaeth" <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> It happened again. Both times I had pressed "G" which calls offlineimap
> and which removed messages that the notmuch database still thought are there.

Thanks for the report, Sebastian.

I've just audited all calls to notmuch_message_get_header and tried to
handle NULL in all cases.

Of course, I haven't tested this thoroughly, but we'll hope that things
are better at least.

And perhaps someday someone will hook up some exhaustive
fault-injection-based testing to catch things like this.

-Carl