The archive operation should only archive open messages

racin at free.fr racin at free.fr
Tue Apr 20 00:37:10 PDT 2010

----- "Carl Worth" <cworth at cworth.org> a écrit :

> Once we fix that, I think we can go back to having tag operations
> only
> affect matched messages in the search view, and I agree that this
> will
> be extremely convenient.

What about using prefixes to each command, the way Gnus does it*? For instance, 'd' should tag
the matched messages, "D" or all messages in the thread. Same for show mode: for instance 'd' for all matched messages
, "D" for all messages in the thread, and "C-d" for the current message only.

Matthieu

* All Gnus key chains that begin with "T" affect the current thread.