[Announce] notmuch release 0.2 now available

Alex Ghitza aghitza at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:49:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure whether replying to the announcement email is the
appropriate way to report building and testing results, but here goes.

notmuch-0.2 built fine, but one test failed during 'make test'.  I have
put the indicated directory up at

http://aghitza.org/files/test.16707

with a tarred version at

http://aghitza.org/files/test.16707.tar

The machine and distribution are

Linux artin 2.6.33-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Apr 4 10:27:30 CEST 2010
x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9300 @ 2.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

It would seem that I have libxapian-1.1, and gmime-2.4.15.

As an academic, when I see a test grade of 49/50, I think "pretty damn
good", so I'm using 0.2 anyway :).  So far it's great, I'll report if I
have any trouble.

Thanks to everybody who contributed to 0.2!

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- http://aghitza.org/
Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne -- Australia