[notmuch] Debian package update ?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Apr 7 09:43:47 PDT 2010

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 08:12:51 +0200, Xavier Maillard <xma at gnu.org> wrote:
> I feel like being far behind master with my current (official)
> Debian package. Is there any chance to get a more recent one soon ?

Hi Xavier,

I did update the Debian packaging yesterday, and uploaded new
packages. (The upload might take a while before it appears since it
added new libnotmuch1 and libnotmuch-dev packages that will have to be
approved.)

It took me a while to get around to updating the Debian package because
the new library meant reworking the package a bit, I wanted to do an
actual tar-file release before a new package, etc.

With all of that stuff implemented now, it should be a very quick
process to update the packages in the future. So hopefully there won't
be much skew going forward.

-Carl