[notmuch] [Sebastian Spaeth] Pull requests

Wed Apr 7 03:01:31 PDT 2010

On 2010-04-07, micah anderson wrote:
> > > The only other patch that I find absolutely crucial, that you do not
> > > include, is the 'Preserve folder information when indexing' patch which,
> > > although not perfect, does significantly change my life.

This patch in included in my branch now. There is a branch with just
that patch over cworth/master in
http://github.com/spaetz/notmuch-all-feature/tree/issue28-search-folder-name

However, testing this, it does not seem to work for me:
I dumped and restored all mails, redoing my database and
notmuch count folder:inbox shows 2 messages that contain "folder:" in
their body. weird. I'll investigate.

Sebastian