[notmuch] Message parsing issue?

David Bremner bremner at unb.ca
Tue Apr 6 05:00:50 PDT 2010

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:25:40 +1100, Jason White <jason at jasonjgw.net> wrote:

> The problem is that for certain messages, notmuch show treats the entire
> message, including, significantly, all of the headers, as the message body.
>
> An example is attached, with "notmuch show" output as the first file and the
> original message as the second.
>
> Suggestions are welcome.

One thing I noticed was that the message you sent (at least, if I got
the correct attachment), had X-Spam headers _before_ the "From "
line. If I remove those headers then the message displays Ok.  It is
probably not worth putting too much effort into that display code since
it is in the process of being completely rewritten. Perhaps an extra
pass through "formail" can format you message headers a bit more nicely?

David