[notmuch] pull request [was Re: pull request]

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Sun Apr 4 01:08:34 PDT 2010

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 08:33:00 +0100, David Edmondson <dme at dme.org> wrote:
> I'll declare common variables and 'exported' functions in
> 'notmuch-lib.el'. It may take a few days (I'm supposed to be on
> holiday).

It was quicker than expected. Using 'declare-function' in a file that is
required didn't have the right effect (it seemed to be ignored), so the
'declare-function' calls are directly in `notmuch-show.el'. I get no
warnings when compiling now.

It's the 'for-cworth' branch of git://github.com/dme/notmuch.git.

There's also a simple update to tell git to ignore notmuch-shared.

dme.
--
David Edmondson, http://dme.org