[notmuch] cnotmuch 0.1.1 release

Cédric Cabessa ced at ryick.net
Sat Apr 3 14:42:06 PDT 2010

spaetz wrote:

> It needs to have a libnotmuch.so or libnotmuch.so.1 available in some
> library folder or will raise an exception when loading.
> "OSError: libnotmuch.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory"

libnotmuch.so is in my personal folder, I'd like to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH for
that.
The problem is that find_library does not read this variable, but hopefully
CDLL does.

I suggest to not use find_library. If the library do not exist, we just have
to catch the exception.
The other advantage is that CDLL allow us to choose a library version
(find_library will always take the latest).

Here is a patch
http://n3.nabble.com/file/n695408/ld_library_path.patch
ld_library_path.patch

--