[notmuch] JSON based emacs UI

Fernando Carrijo fcarrijo at yahoo.com.br
Sun Mar 28 10:03:44 PDT 2010

David Edmondson <dme at dme.org> wrote:
> 'RET' anywhere in the message is supposed to toggle visibility of the
> message. That was not working perfectly - a little forced redisplay
> helped (just pushed).
>
> Toggling the visibility of headers is done with 'h'. There's currently
> no way to do that by pressing 'RET' somewhere. (You can also toggle the
> body with 'b'.)

I fear this is not correct. I cloned notmuch from Carl's git repository,
and whenever I press 'RET' while the point is over the subject line, the
result is the same as pressing 'h': the subject information gets toggled.

I didn't read this whole thread, though.
Maybe you're talking about some JSON powered feature-branch?