[notmuch] (no subject)

Fri Mar 12 07:02:03 PST 2010

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:47:33 +0100, Ingmar Vanhassel <ingmar at exherbo.org> wrote:
> Here's my updated series for this.

Ben Gamaris original patch gives me an "-lnotmuch" not found failure
during compilation.
Your patchset compiles fine and installs /usr/local/bin/notmuch and
/usr/local/lib/libnotmuch.so.1. However, it doesn't find it when running
and exits saying libnotmuch.so not found.

I don't know anything about LD_LIBRARY_PATH and friends, but using the
default Makefile options (which use /usr/local as prefix) a standard
install should still work :-).

Looking eagerly forward to a shared notmuch library.

spaetz