[notmuch] auto-tagging replied messages

Fri Mar 5 07:32:51 PST 2010

On 2010-03-05, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> By the way, the reason that I didn't submit this as a patch to
> notmuch.el is that I'm not sure how we want to deal with things that are
> actually more about message-mode, and could possibly affect other
> programs using message-mode (gnus).

This is really neat functionality, and I have no problems with hooking
this into message mode directly (or even including it into notmuch). I
think it is reasonable to tag notmuch messages as replied (even when
doing from gnus) when I have loaded (notmuch.el).

Testing 'replied' tag with this message...

> There are a couple of ways to deal
> with this (e.g., notmuch minor-mode in message-mode, custom headers) but
> my sense is that we should keep notmuch.el from being too imperious at
> the moment.

;-). I agree.

Sebastian