[notmuch] Initial tagging

James Vasile james at hackervisions.org
Fri Feb 26 19:58:50 PST 2010

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:14:45 -0500, micah anderson <micah at riseup.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:25:16 -0500, James Vasile <james at hackervisions.org> wrote:
> This stuff should go up on the wiki! There is a "Tips and Tricks for
> using notmuch with Emacs" section, but more general things like James'
> script and other people's scripts really should be put up there so
> people who are new can figure out how to get started faster.

Good point.  I will put some stuff on the wiki.

> 0. indirectly I believe am also responsible, through 3rd party
> evangelizing, for James entering the scene as well, and I'm happy about
> that because I have been quite pleased with his enhancements, thanks
> james!. now I just need to buy him a drink and talk him into fixing the
> openpgp bits ;)

Yes, you are my upstream evangelist.  You put the bug in Karl Fogel's
ear (although he hasn't actually tried it) and he put it in mine.  Glad
you're liking my elisp.

I've spent a bunch of time thinking about mail setups (I actually
sketched out what I'd need to do to mutt to get virtual folders there),
so it's great to see people making serious strides toward getting it
right.

Notmuch isn't a mail client so much as a mail kit.  I'm happy to be
hacking on it and making my mail work the way I want.

-J