[notmuch] Initial tagging

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Fri Feb 26 07:20:27 PST 2010

also sprach Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> [2010.02.26.1600 +0100]:
> > Me too! :-)
>
> Isn't that what "folders" are?  At least that's what they seem to me.  I
> define a specific search, give it a name, and save it as a folder.

There's a 1:∞ relationship between folders and messages. I might
want a message associated with multiple contexts.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"you know you're a hopeless geek when you misspell 'date' as 'data'"
                                                   -- branden robinson