[notmuch] Git feature branch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 24 11:13:54 PST 2010

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 22:58:05 -0500, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Once the project becomes more mature and other developers are
> vetting patches, then their branches can take over as "master" in the
> absence of an outdated canonical master.

The other thing that will happen as the project matures is that I expect
to start merging other people's carefully vetted and reviewed
branches. This will happen as people start to take ownership of
particular code areas and we establish mutual trust on taste, code
review, testing, etc.

I think that will be the real solution for future bottlenecks when I'm
not available for much patch review due to travel, sickness,
hectic-life-in-general, etc.

-Carl