[notmuch] patch queue

Mon Feb 22 06:32:20 PST 2010

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 16:05:35 -0500, Jameson Rollins <jrollins at finestructure.net> wrote:
> Hey, Carl.  I've noticed that you've been applying some patches that
> were recently sent to the list, out of order from the chronological
> queue of patches that were sent to the list.  I'm a fan of the recently
> applied patches, but I'm curious about what your plans are for the older
> patches in the quene.  Are you still planning on processing them?
> Should the older patches be rebased against the current master and
> resent?

Just my snippet of info from IRC:
<cworth> bremner: OK. So my plan: 1) Commit stash stuff. 2) Make emacs directory. 3) Find and apply all obvious notmuch.el patches
<cworth> And bremner can help me stay focused.
<cworth> After that: 1) Modularize test suite 2) Add testing of emacs stuff
<cworth> Then: 1) Add folder: search 2) Don't index data redundantly
<cworth> And: 1) Add --format (JSON) 2) Add --output
<cworth> There. Now I've published a plan at least.
<bremner> luckily there are no public logs .

hehe, wrong ;-)

Sebastian