[notmuch] patch queue

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sat Feb 20 13:05:35 PST 2010

Hey, Carl.  I've noticed that you've been applying some patches that
were recently sent to the list, out of order from the chronological
queue of patches that were sent to the list.  I'm a fan of the recently
applied patches, but I'm curious about what your plans are for the older
patches in the quene.  Are you still planning on processing them?
Should the older patches be rebased against the current master and
resent?

I'm not at all trying to be pushy; there's just some older stuff in the
queue that I would really like to see applied, such as folder-based
tagging, json output, and some of the emacs UI improvements.

Thanks so much for the info.

jamie.