[notmuch] vim client

Arian Kuschki arian.kuschki at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:49:25 PST 2010

Hi all
thank you for notmuch, it is a great project. I have been watching
progress for a while but then I could no longer restrain myself and
started using notmuch's vim client even though it is still a bit rough
around the edges. Unfortunately there are some quirks that
prevent me from switching over completely.
questions:

1. will there be a usable  ncurses or mutt version that supports notmuch
anytime soon?

2. is anybody working on the vim client? I have a small patch and might
have couple more as time passes. Is this mailing list the right place to
discuss this? From what I can gather the discussion seems to be centred
mainly on the emacs client.

Cheers
Arian