[notmuch] viewing text/html (inline or otherwise)

Wed Feb 10 00:14:14 PST 2010

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:43:20 -0800, Alexander Botero-Lowry <alex.boterolowry at gmail.com> wrote:
> > rendering of non-HTML messages. And I did that with the expectation that
> > the code would appear again shortly with the obvious optimization to not
> > do any extra work for non-HTML messages.
> EBUSY...
>
> I'll get around to it,

HEUREKA; I have just my first blue pill image in notmuch/emacs!
Back to civilization. Now, if we can extend this check to also include
images inline, I will be completely happy. But this is really nice
already. Thanks to those involved.

spaetz