[notmuch] Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Feb 3 21:05:14 PST 2010

also sprach Servilio Afre Puentes <servilio at gmail.com> [2010.02.04.1714 +1300]:
> In the second link, the links with the text "commitdiff" provide
> it, and you have the Atom and RSS feeds at the bottom.

As I see it, the feeds have links to the commitdiffs, but that's not
quite the same as having the diffs inline. You might be offline
without having pulled before, then the items from RSS/Atom are
useless.

If there is indeed an RSS/Atom feed on gitweb that includes the
diffs inline, please give me the URL; I can't fine ond.

"es ist immer etwas wahnsinn in der liebe.
 es ist aber auch immer etwas vernunft im wahnsinn."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net