[notmuch] Fwd: Re: [patch] store folder information

Andreas Klöckner lists at informa.tiker.net
Wed Jan 27 21:46:41 PST 2010

As instructed by Micah below, I'm hereby letting the list know I'm no
longer interesting in shepherding that patch.

Best,
Andreas

Betreff: Re: [notmuch] [patch] store folder information
Datum: Mittwoch 27 Januar 2010
Von: micah anderson <micah at riseup.net>
An: Andreas Klöckner <lists at informa.tiker.net>

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:42:39 -0500, Andreas Klöckner <lists at informa.tiker.net>
wrote:
> Hi Micah,
>
> On Mittwoch 27 Januar 2010, you wrote:
> > I'm wondering what your plans are for addressing these issues? I've come
> > to depend on this functionality, and would love to see it incorporated
> > upstream!
>
> That's easy to answer: I don't use notmuch any more, I've caved and gone
> back to KMail.

Ah! That is too bad :(

Would you mind sending the same to the notmuch list in reply to the
thread? I spoke with Carl at the recent LCA and he said he was waiting
for a response from you on that patch before doing anything with it. If
he knows that you are no longer interested in it, then he may take care
of it himself.

micah