[notmuch] Introducing notmuchsync

Michal Sojka sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz
Mon Jan 18 07:41:25 PST 2010

On Monday 18 of January 2010 16:12:28 Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I really want to sync my maildir flags/folders with notmuch tags and as
> I haven't seen a script to do that, I've written (the beginnings of?)
> one.
>
> It is probably pre-alpha but I am a fan of release early, release often
> and if someone finds it useful to build upon, it was already worth it. I
> put the code here: http://github.com/spaetz/notmuchsync

Hi,

with which Python version is this meant to work? I get the following error:
$ ./notmuchsync -r
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./notmuchsync", line 316, in <module>
    notmuch.syncTags(frommaildir=True, dryrun=dryrun)
  File "./notmuchsync", line 249, in syncTags
    searchterm = "{0}..{1}".format(now-2592000,now+2592000)
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'format'

Michal