[notmuch] Thoughts on notmuch and Lua

Sebastian at SSpaeth.de Sebastian at SSpaeth.de
Sat Jan 16 02:11:18 PST 2010

> We've talked about switching from default tags of "inbox" and "unread"
> to simply having new mail tagged with a "new" tag.

Ohh, please make the standard set of tags for new mail configurable in the config file. I might want to add different tags for special purposes, like "not_virus_scanned_yet" or what not by default. Having to run a script just to add those tags to any "new" mails sounds a bit complicated and error-prone to me.

spaetz