[notmuch] Bug with commit 2e96464f9705be4ec772280cad71a6c9d5831e6f

racin at free.fr racin at free.fr
Sun Jan 10 15:29:05 PST 2010

Hello,

I just updated notmuch and now notmuch new cannot update my mail anymore... It tells me that there are
700 files found, but tells that there's no new mail.

I did a git bisect, which tells me the first bad commit is commit 2e96464f9705be4ec772280cad71a6c9d5831e6f.

I did not try to use the new xapian database or to update xapian; maybe this is the problem.

I tested with several tools to get mail in the maildir format, including mb2md and getmail, and I always get the problem.

I will try to investigate a bit more.

Matthieu