[notmuch] Quick thoughts on a notmuch daemon

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Fri Jan 8 02:26:31 PST 2010

also sprach Mike Hommey <mh+notmuch at glandium.org> [2010.01.08.2220 +1300]:
> FYI, I have a good experience writing fuse filesystems, both with
> high-level and low-level APIs. I'd avise to use the low-level API,
> which allows for better performance.

I don't have any experience with FUSE yet, but the examples in
/usr/share/doc/libfuse-dev/examples/ look trivial. This is where
I would start, one function at a time. If you have a better
suggestion, I'd love to hear it; or to clone your repo! ;)

be careful of reading health books -- you might die of a misprint.
                                                         -- mark twain

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net