[notmuch] Attachments and URLs from vim plugin

Erik Mackdanz erikmack at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 14:00:32 PST 2010

>From the Vim plugin, is there a way to:
	- save attachments?
	- pipe attachments to a viewer program?
	- extract URLs for piping to, say, urlview?

If these features don't exist yet, and if someone can point me in the
direction of the "right" way to implement them, I could maybe bust out
some patches.

I think these are my remaining hang-ups before I can make a commitment.
I really look forward to using NotMuch.  I read about Sup with great
interest back in the day, but ultimately failed to install it, having no
experience (nor interest otherwise) in Ruby.

So, thanks for NotMuch!

--
Erik M.