[notmuch] wish: more informative citations

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Dec 18 17:02:03 PST 2009

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 20:47:20 -0400, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
> Would be displayed as something like:
>
> > In case of a citation following [ Click/Enter to show 3 more lines ]
>
> Actually I'm not too sure about the format, but I thought I'd through
> that out there.

That's a fine idea. Along with this would be getting rid of the
stupidity of displaying [1 line citation] rather than just displaying
the citation itself!

And I really want my keybinding for displaying all the citations in the
current message. And code to recognize top-posted copies as citations
and hiding that. And, and...

-Carl

...and more time to do all this stuff. I've got an ever-growing TODO
list and a backlog of patches to be reviewed that goes back several
weeks now. I'm hoping that I'll be able to sneak some time over the
upcoming holidays...