[notmuch] semi-usable notmuch-gtk client

Aneesh Kumar K. V aneesh.kumar at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Dec 7 03:12:42 PST 2009

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:58:38 +0200, Baruch Even <baruch at ev-en.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added a quick hack to show a message thread in notmuch-gtk and this
> makes it semi-usable. I don't actually parse the reply of notmuch-show
> but it's already passably usable to read mail.

While discussing notmuch with some of the gnome developers they pointed
me to http://live.gnome.org/Anjal/ . The interface is suited to the way
notmuch displays threads. So i guess it would really cool if we can get
anjal to use nomuch as one of the backend.

That should also make sure you get a working mailclient in gtk with
minimal changes

-aneesh