[notmuch] Notmuch's search view sucks

Karl Wiberg kha at treskal.com
Thu Dec 3 23:14:30 PST 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> And a step beyond that would support different languages for
> different emails, but that sounds like something "hard" to identify.

But probably not as hard as identifying spam. It could probably be
done with a simple Bayesian filter counting word frequencies---but
it'd be much better if somebody else had already solved the problem,
since this smells suspiciously like something that ought to be a
separate project and put in a library ... does anyone know if such a
project already exists? I know Google can do it ...

It'd be very cool to have notmuch automatically tag messages according
to what language they're in.

Karl Wiberg, kha at treskal.com
   subrabbit.wordpress.com
   www.treskal.com/kalle