[notmuch] notmuch new: Memory problem

Dominik Epple dominik.epple at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 01:39:57 PST 2009

Hello,

I repeated the procedure (mb2md, notmuch new), but before, I saved all
those large emails with backup logs into a separate folder which i
deleted before "notmuch new". Then, "notmoch new" works as expected.
So the problem stems indeed from too many too large files being
present. (I actually found some being as large as 40M, not just 2.4M,
as written in previous mails.)

Regards
Dominik