[notmuch] notmuch vim support

Bart Trojanowski bart at jukie.net
Sat Nov 21 11:14:02 PST 2009

* Stefan Schmidt <stefan at datenfreihafen.org> [091121 14:06]:
> IMHO it would be best to do the development inside the main tree. You could use
> branches there too and it would be easier to find and test. And as notmuch is
> still under heavy development its not a problem that the vim interface is as
> well.

Perfect.  How would you like to proceed with the initial integration?
Pulling my tree, or me squashing all the changes into a single patch?
Also, are you OK with where the files live (ie under a vim directory).

After that, do you want me to submit patches by email, via pull
requests, or giving me push access to a branch at your repo?

BTW, have you considered using github or gitorious so branch management
becomes a distributed problem?

Cheers,
-Bart

--