[notmuch] Gentoo ebuild for notmuch

James Rowe jnrowe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:11:46 PST 2009

Hi,

  Just in case other Gentoo users are trying notmuch out I thought I'd post my
ebuild(perhaps you'll make it better for me too :).  It is working well up to
at least e5da2b70.

  I won't bother the list if it requires changes, as it is available from my
main overlay[1] if you wish to check for updated versions.

Thanks,

James
  1. http://github.com/JNRowe/misc-overlay/tree/master/mail-client/notmuch/