[notmuch] New to the list

Israel Herraiz isra at herraiz.org
Tue Nov 17 14:57:18 PST 2009

Hi all,

I have subscribed to the list. As suggested by the welcome message, I
am introducing myself. My name is Israel Herraiz, and I have done a
couple of contributions to Sup, the probably well-known here e-mail
client.

"Not much" sounds interesting, and I wonder whether it could be
integrated with the views of Sup (inbox, threads, etc). So I have
subscribed to the list to keep an eye on what's going on here.

I have just heard of "Not much". I have not even tried to download the
code yet.

Cheers,
Israel