[alot] announcing v0.3.2
patricktotzke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 14:22:25 PDT 2012
I have just tagged alot v0.3.2; You can get a tarball here .
This version comes with redesigned theming features and supports
highlighting/retheming of thread lines in search mode based on
notmuch queries or thread tags.
I had to change the syntax of theme-files and custom tags-sections
of the config for this, so you'll have to revise your config.
The good news is that there are converter scripts included
to help you out with this:
* extra/tagsections_convert.py for your ~/.config/alot/config and
* extra/theme_convert.py to update your custom theme files.
This release also features a colour picker (slightly modified version from )
that might turn out helpful when writing themes.
Check out extra/themes for some themes I made, and consider posting yours
for inclusion there..
Detailed usage updates since v0.3.1:
* fix bad GPG signatures for mails with attachments
* new theme-files + tags section syntax
* re-introduce "highlighting" of thread lines in search mode
* new global command "call" to directly call and bind python commands
* add new buffers to direct neighbourhood of current one
* fix sanitize --spawn for X11-less use
* add new hook 'touch_external_cmdlist'
* make statusline configurable
* fix update result count after tag operations in search mode
* add config options and hooks for reply/forward subject generation
* add config options and hook for quoting messages in replies/forwards
* allow True/False/None values for boolean command parameters
* new config option "attachment_prefix"
* various small fixes for libmagic, header encoding and decoding
Thanks goes to those who contributed:
$ git shortlog -s -n 0.3.1...|tail -n +2
10 Thomas Weißschuh
3 Michael Stapelberg
.. and everyone who send feedback!
As always, don't hesitate to file bug reports, feature or pull requests via the
projects github page .
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
More information about the notmuch